Wed, 17 May|
Abbey View Sports Complex
Play a mixed team sport with a ball for a laugh (3)
An opportunity to think a little more differently about how to play Netball
Time & Location
17 May, 19:00 – 20:05
Abbey View Sports Complex, Abbey View Sports Complex - the outdoor courts - by the athletics track. Westminster Ldg, Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 2DJ
About the event
- An opportunity to think a little more differently about how to play Netball. To switch on the brain's ability to see, create, and exploit space. Players experience the beauty of the dance that comes from playing with space. The joy that comes from adapting on the field of play to find previously unseen performance that always lies beyond attaining The Club Standard - or playing how we used to play when we where younger.
- All ability, Mixed. No trials, No squads, fewer rules.
- Players experience the beauty of the dance that comes from playing with the space defined by The Standard to create something out of nothing. The joy that comes from adapting on the field of play to find previously unseen performance that always lies beyond attaining The Standard.
- 7pm to 8pm.
- Abbey View Sports Complex - the outdoor courts - by the athletics track. Westminster Ldg, Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 2DJ
- There is a big "ish" with age. If it works for the player it works for us.
- Focusing on details to meet The Standard makes us think in the same way. As two brains that think differently are better at solving problems than many that think the same, we play to diversify our thinking. We use details to frame space so that we can create something out of nothing - and take our ability to adapt on the field of play to another level.
- The easiest way to pay us using the app which you can get by going to your phone's app store, search for wix.com app called Spaces. Download. And then enter this code QTKFDS
- Don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We have free tickets. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club you don't need to explain - He will just give you the code.
- "They are fun. They are stress free. Jon - has a way of teaching that I don't feel I am are being told what to do. I am encouraged to make my own choices and then supported with the decisions I make. There is no wrong decision. Only learning opportunities. Jon always finds a way to make feedback constructive and positive to help me make my own evaluations about my performance and how I can improve. He is supportive while pushing you to always be better and reach maximum potential".
Any questions contact the help centre
Lets play ball
We are a social enterprise. We use all profits to give those who are excluded or vulnerable to social exclusion a free experience of playing sports and games where everyone set's each other up to succeed. Where everyone constantly imagines other ways. Where everyone uses mistakes to find what is next and grow. Experiences to build a belief that they are not stuck as they are now. Thank you. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club to get a free ticket
Pay what you want
Pay what you want
Please, don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We are a social enterprise. Or, pay more as a donation.
Pay what you want0