Wed, 22 Mar|
Abbey View Sports Complex
All-ability, mixed Netball, (9)
Players learn how to play with space to create something out of nothing - to take their ability to adapt on the field of play to another level
Time & Location
22 Mar, 19:00 – 20:05
Abbey View Sports Complex, Abbey View Sports Complex - the outdoor courts - by the athletics track. Westminster Ldg, Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 2DJ
About the event
- We offer a more neurodiverse version of sports coaching. We have moved from helping players compete by better executing the same details in the same way - thinking the same way, to helping players create something out of the space between the details. To take their ability to adapt on the field of play - to another level - and play with fewer details, more creativity, and more neurodiversity. To feel like they have all the time in the world to make micro-decisions that ripple across flowing teams, diversity generating progress, and outcomes (sometimes unexpected) following progress. To experience how the natural elasticity of the brain means they can always find new ways to progress their game. Winning follows progress.
- 7pm to 8pm.
- Abbey View Sports Complex - the outdoor courts - by the athletics track. Westminster Ldg, Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 2DJ
- There is a big "ish" with age. If it works for the player it works for us.
- The easiest way to pay us using the app which you can get by going to your phone's app store, search for wix.com app called Spaces. Download. And then enter this code QTKFDS
- Don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We have free tickets. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club you don't need to explain - He will just give you the code.
- "They are fun. They are stress free. Jon - has a way of teaching that I don't feel I am are being told what to do. I am encouraged to make my own choices and then supported with the decisions I make. There is no wrong decision. Only learning opportunities. Jon always finds a way to make feedback constructive and positive to help me make my own evaluations about my performance and how I can improve. He is supportive while pushing you to always be better and reach maximum potential".
Any questions contact the help centre
Lets play ball
We are a social enterprise. We use all profits to give those who are excluded or vulnerable to social exclusion a free experience of playing sports and games where everyone set's each other up to succeed. Where everyone constantly imagines other ways. Where everyone uses mistakes to find what is next and grow. Experiences to build a belief that they are not stuck as they are now. Thank you. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club to get a free ticket
Pay what you want
Pay what you want
Please, don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We are a social enterprise. Or, pay more as a donation.
Pay what you want0