Sun, 16 Apr|
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
All ability - Bushey (38)
Players learn how to play with space to create something out of nothing - to take their ability to adapt on the field of play to another level
Time & Location
16 Apr, 19:00 – 20:05
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, Aldenham Rd, Bushey WD23 2TD, UK
About the event
- This session is on a basketball court. Half court. For older players, adult beginners, and younger teenagers looking to progress to more adult play.
- As two brains that think differently - are better at solving problems - than many who think the same way, and when we compete to meet The Standard we adapt to think in the same way, we play to encourage diversity of thought and experience how the natural elasticity of the brain means we can always find new ways to progress. We restore our fluidity, our creativity, our neurodiversity, and our humanity.
- 7 to 8pm. Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, WD23 2TD
- 50+ and adult beginner - Mixed - All ability.
- There is a big "ish" with age. Basically if you prefer half court and a slower, gentle, kind play - come along.
- The easiest way to pay us using the app which you can get by going to your phone's app store, search for wix.com app called Spaces. Download. And then enter this code QTKFDS
- Don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We have free tickets. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club you don't need to explain - He will just give you the code.
What the players say
"They are fun. They are stress free. Jon - has a way of teaching that I don't feel I am are being told what to do. I am encouraged to make my own choices and then supported with the decisions I make. There is no wrong decision. Only learning opportunities. Jon always finds a way to make feedback constructive and positive to help me make my own evaluations about my performance and how I can improve. He is supportive while pushing you to always be better and reach maximum potential".
Lets play ball
We are a social enterprise. We use all profits to give those who are excluded or vulnerable to social exclusion a free experience of playing sports and games where everyone set's each other up to succeed. Where everyone constantly imagines other ways. Where everyone uses mistakes to find what is next and grow. Experiences to build a belief that they are not stuck as they are now. Thank you. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club to get a free tickets
Pay what you want
Pay what you want
Please, don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We are a social enterprise. Or, pay more as a donation.
Pay what you want0