Mon, 13 Mar|
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
All ability - Bushey (34)
Play Basketball to go to a new level of adaptability on the field of play (of life)
Time & Location
13 Mar, 22:15 – 14 Mar, 22:15
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, Aldenham Rd, Bushey WD23 2TD, UK
About the event
- Life rarely plays out as planned so we play to take our ability to adapt on the field of play - to another level.
- We step away from using our routine, ingrained, well-trained ways of thinking to overcome obstacles - and look at the space between obstacles. We see what we didn’t see before. It seems magical. From where did that solution come? Micro decisions ripple through flowing teams, diversity generates progress, and outcomes (sometimes unexpected) follow progress.
- This session is on a basketball court. Half court. For older players, adult beginners, and younger teenagers looking to progress to more adult play.
- 7 to 8pm. Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, WD23 2TD
- 50+ and adult beginner - Mixed - All ability.
- There is a big "ish" with age. Basically if you prefer half court and a slower, gentle, kind play - come along.
- The easiest way to pay us using the app which you can get by going to your phone's app store, search for wix.com app called Spaces. Download. And then enter this code QTKFDS
- Don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We have free tickets. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club you don't need to explain - He will just give you the code.
What the players say
"They are fun. They are stress free. Jon - has a way of teaching that I don't feel I am are being told what to do. I am encouraged to make my own choices and then supported with the decisions I make. There is no wrong decision. Only learning opportunities. Jon always finds a way to make feedback constructive and positive to help me make my own evaluations about my performance and how I can improve. He is supportive while pushing you to always be better and reach maximum potential".
Lets play ball
We are a social enterprise. We use all profits to give those who are excluded or vulnerable to social exclusion a free experience of playing sports and games where everyone set's each other up to succeed. Where everyone constantly imagines other ways. Where everyone uses mistakes to find what is next and grow. Experiences to build a belief that they are not stuck as they are now. Thank you. Contact jon.thorne@LifeSkills21.club to get a free tickets
Pay what you want
Pay what you want
Please, don't let a lack of money stop you from coming. We are a social enterprise. Or, pay more as a donation.
Pay what you want0